I have been so behind on everything I can't even see straight. My attempt at the clutter free classroom project was an epic fail, as I never posted my pictures or updates and stopped having time to even check the site for updates sometime after the second linky party.
As if I haven't had enough going on with the wedding, mid-quarter assessments, and getting my high school dance team ready for their next performance...this week was CATHOLIC SCHOOLS WEEK. Now, I'm sure some of you are thinking, "Ok, so what's the big deal?" Well, when you work in a Catholic school, at least I know in my Catholic school, it is the single most time consuming and exhausting week of my life!! I did take the day off yesterday to go wedding dress shopping, but as fun as it was, making decisions SEVERELY stresses me out! So, after a week filled with faculty recognition breakfasts, open houses, PTO meetings, and a day full of wedding shopping yesterday...a quiet Friday night at home is EXACTLY what the doctor ordered!
I do have some really great pictures to share with you guys from this week AND a couple of ideas to post, but of COURSE I forgot my memory card at school!! But since I obviously stink at making promises, I am not going to promise that I will post them! At this point, I can only hope I remember in the next two weeks!
In non-teacher related news, Jessica from Apples and Papers has included me in her game of tag (which I am SURE everyone has already been a part of since I am so behind the times!). That being said, I am going to participate, but if I tag you and you have already been tagged, don't feel obligated to respond! So, here goes!!
The rules are:
- Tell 12 things about yourself.
- Answer 12 questions from your tagger.
- Make my own 12 questions.
- Tag 12 people
Ok, this list is like 20 miles long, but I guess if I have to just pick ONE...I would say...
Jack Johnson. He is seriously my idol and I have spent the last 8 years worshiping his music. I love his island like music, his beautiful voice, and most of all...his genius lyrics. Yes, I have a weird obsession with music and his makes me happy no matter what the circumstances. So I would love to meet him and get a feel for where all of his genius came from!
2. If you weren’t teaching what would you be doing?
5. What is your favorite store to shop at?
I can't even read it to my kids without bawling, but it is such a sweet story.
Caitlin from Ms. Preppy
Erin from Teaching With Love in Heels
Alicia from First Grade Factory
Farley from Oh Boy Fourth Grade
Alissa from Frolicking into First Grade
Kelly and Diane from Made for 1st Grade
Rachelle from What the Teacher Wants
Mrs. Nunley from First Grade Magic
Michelle from Fabulous in First
Ms. Thomas from The First Grade Jungle
Jennifer from Rowdy in First Grade
1. If you could eat one thing all day everyday, what would it be?
2. How long have you wanted to be a teacher?
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. Have you ever wanted to be anything other than a teacher? If so, what did you want to be?
6. Who is your favorite musician or band?
7. What is the best concert you have ever been to?
8. What is your biggest fear?
9. What cheers you up when you are sad/angry?
10. Who or what inspired you to be a teacher?
11. Who is your best friend?
12. If you got to choose to go back to high school or college, which one would you choose and why?
Ok ladies...have at it! Can't wait to read your responses! Happy tagging! :)