Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Well teacher friends, the time has FINALLY come and gone, which is the reason I have been so MIA in my return. The wedding was on Saturday and let me tell you...I could have asked for a more perfect day or for anything to have turned out any better. Everything went off without a hitch, and I just could not be happier!

Since I couldn't keep up with my other blog either, I decided to delete it, but will be sure to post lots of pictures and details next week! My sweet and adorable co-workers at my school went in together to send us on our honeymoon! {I know, SO stinkin' sweet! I was shocked!} Anywho, we are leaving today at 7:30 to fly out of Cincinnati and will be returning next Wednesday! We are on Fall Break starting today so I have the rest of the week off, and had to write four days of sub plans for next week! :/ I tell you what, sometimes having a sub is so much trouble it's not even worth it, but in this case it is more than!

Well my friends, I will leave you with that, but just know that I will be back next week and am hoping to have my life together and ready to blog!! :) This is my FAVORITE time of year and I can't wait to get back into the swing of things with all these fun Fall activities!! :)

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment