Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl, Sales, and Currently February

Happy Super Bowl, Friends! I'm up bright and early on a Sunday morning, and I actually feel GREAT! The hubby and I are having our first  little "party" as a married couple at our apartment today, and I couldn't be more excited! It's just a small get together with parents, siblings, and a few friends, but I love attending these sorts of things so I am very excited to finally be hosting one!
That being said, this is going to be a short post, so that I can finish getting things ready!

I'm sure you're all getting geared up for all the big TpT sales today, I know I am! I may be entertaining, but I have already warned everyone that once the food is out and the game is on, I will be disappearing for a while to do some serious shopping! There are so many great sales going on from some EXTREMELY talented ladies, so we are all guaranteed to snag some GREAT products for excellent prices! :)


Speaking of TpT, I still have TWO more copies of my Groundhog's Day unit to give away! I am working on a few other products at the moment, and hope to have them posted by the end of the week! Once I get more of my products up {that you can actually use this year!}, I will have an ACTUAL legit giveaway, I promise! :)


Ok, last but not least, I am linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for her Currently February Linky party! I tried to keep up with these in the past, but failed miserably, but now that I actually get how to do it, I am going to reeeally try to do all of them...we'll see!

 
Ok, there it is! I just LOVE these monthly linkies and really enjoy reading what everyone has to say...so go link up!!
Now, I REALLY need to get up out of this famous  
"hideous-but-ridiculously-comfy-chair-and-a-half", and get to the store! Enjoy the sales, and keep checking back for more TpT products!
 
Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. We have the same pet peeve! I swear this one just seems to get worse and worse no matter where you are. Hope you get your snow day!!
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I stumbled upon your blog! It is darling. I'm your newest follower : ) Loving your spelling activities. Totally digging how they can pick their own.

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete