Wednesday, October 26, 2011

HELP!!

Ok so I have been terrible about updating this thing, but I still cant figure out how to upload my documents onto here successfully!! I have attempted like 6 posts already and it never works out, and with all the craziness of teaching, as well as trying to get a venue for the wedding reception booked, I haven't really had much time to sit down and fool with it!! I will get the hang of it I promise! However, I do have to ask all of you fabulous and creative teachers out there for some advice! My group this year is a very chatty one. At first it was nothing out of the ordinary and I could normally calm or quiet them down pretty easily, but now they are getting a little excesive with it and don't seem to care who tells them to queiet down or how many time they have to be told. They just keep on going like no one is in the room! Does anyone have any fun or clever incentive or consequence systems to help keep this under control? My smiley face chart and incentive charts only seem to work on a few choice kiddos, and I hate to have to keep punishing the whole class when there are a few who really are trying to follow the rules! So if any of you have any advice, I would GREATLY appreciate it!!
I have also been having a problem with their tidyness at the end of the day. I even have "sweeper" as one of my classroom jobs, but I still come back into the classroom after dismissal to pencil shavings, broken crayons, scraps, and other various objects all over the floor! So, once again my wise and creative blog friends, please PLEASE help me out if you have any clever ideas on how to manage this. I have a few incentives I have tried, but nothing seems to work!! Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!! :) I promise promise PROMISE I will post lots of cute and fun ideas that we have been working on really soon! Thank you so much for any help you can offer and I hope you have a great end to your week! I am sure you are all looking forward to the weekend just as much as I am!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment